Monday, January 28, 2008

Welcome to the World of Blogging!

OK, just for a few of my friends who have been on my case about blogging, here you go! (You know who you are! Ha Ha) So you will have to bear with me, because I'm having a hard time with this. I don't really think our life is exciting enough to share with the world, but I'll give it my best shot. I will start with explaining my url address for those of you who are a little puzzled by fredandval. When I met Jeremy and came to South Carolina, they all called him Fred. Not sure why really, they just do. Because that is my Grandpa's name, I have yet to call him that. As for Val, Jeremy decided a great name for me would be Valdene. It's off some movie. I think him and his brother are the only two people who ever saw it, but there is it! So, I think in the two months or so that I have lived here, he's called me Marla only a handful of times. Sometimes I wonder if he remembers what my real name really is! Oh well, could be much worse I guess. :-)

1 comments:

Julie said...

I so remember that "Valdene" but cant remember what movie? Refresh please.

Welcome to blogging! It will be great to hear about your "boring day to day lives" b/c I MISS YOU!!! :)