So for my birthday, Jeremy bought me tickets to the George Strait/Little Big Town concert in Columbia last Friday night. I was more excited about Little Big Town, him about George Strait, but I knew it was going to be a great time. I downloaded LBT's new CD and listened to it on the iPod in preparation for the big event. We headed for Columbia Friday night after work and were going to stop off at a little place we like to go there before walking the couple blocks to the Colonial Center for the concert. (pic is of Jeremy pumped about the concert) WELL, on the way to Columbia a guy on the radio said, "Here's a little George Strait for ya, even though he didn't make it to town tonight." Excuse me...what did he just say?!?! Jeremy and I looked at each other dumbfounded. Surely we misunderstood him! So I called the Colonial Center and sure enough...no concert!! I guess George has laryngitis and postponed the concert until April. We ended up just hanging out in Columbia and met a few other people who were supposed to go to the concert as well. It was still a good night but c'mon George...that's Bush League!!
To catch up...
14 years ago

2 comments:
Oh my... Jeremy looks like a crazy man! :)
i dont get it.
Post a Comment