Jeremy and I headed to Altanta on Sunday for the Nascar race. It was the first time either one of us had been, so we didn't really know what to expect. It was the loudest thing I have ever heard in my life! But, we had a great time. It was so fun to watch and see all the guys we root for each week on tv. I must say this was one thing I never really thought I would do, but I'm sure glad I did. We of course were cheering for our two favorite midwest boys, Carl Edwards and Jamie McMurray! We left the race on Sunday burnt to a crisp, but well worth it. We had a blast, and I can't wait til next time! I'll post some pictures as soon as my computer will let me.
To catch up...
14 years ago

1 comments:
we are so going to a race together. Bristol, august, you there? :)
Post a Comment