Thursday, March 20, 2008

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

Since I'm a little behind on blogging these days, keep checking the site. You might just see two or three posts pop up today or tomorrow. Well, March Madness is finally here. The time we college basketball fans wait anxiously for. We have been following our favorite teams through the season and are excited they all made it to the tournament this year. We were pumped (and acting a little dorky) on Sunday when we watch the selection show and heard that Kansas and Georgia made it to the tournament. Rock Chalk Jayhawks and Go Dawgs!!

2 comments:

Stacy Birk said...

Cute pics! I to am excited this year! I watched the selection show too and Jared and I were texting throughout the whole thing. I even have my bracket all filled out AND did a bracket on Facebook! I am on top of things this year, haha. Go Jayhawks! (I might be a Sooner fan but they don't stand a chance, haha)

Julie said...

Marla, you guys are DORKS. I love it. Go Jayhawks!